Lincoln School located at 641 South Lake Street was constructed in 1891 with additions in 1926 and 1928. It operated as a school until it closed in 2009. It has been vacant since. The Existing Building will be renovated into 14 housing units. Additionally, a new building will be constructed and contain 22 housing units. Amenities will include a community room, a library/computer lab and a gymnasium.